Our operational complex in Azerbaijan is equipped to deliver the full range of ATR's equipment, lifting, power and subsea services for Caspian customers.
From a well-resourced, 27,000sq ft facility in Baku, our skilled personnel apply extensive industry experience to provide the highest standards of service.
The dedicated ATR team in Azerbaijan offers:
- Supply, inspection, certification and maintenance of all types of lifting equipment (including cranes) and accessories
- Hire and sale of tools and consumables
- Inspection and certification of water weights and water bags
- Supply and maintenance of Rigsafe generators and Rigsafe/Zone II compressors
- PAT/HAV testing
- NDT services
- Blasting and painting equipment supply
With a comprehensive local stockholding, our Baku base also features an inspection and testing capability that includes a 10m test rig with 250tonne horizontal pull, a 1,000tonne wire rope press (for 10mm to 44mm diameter), an MPI test and inspection process, and LEEA-qualified inspection personnel.
In addition, ATR in Baku:
- Manufactures wire rope slings in our own in-house rigging shop
- Delivers fully-resourced and bespoke rigging loft containers
- Provides hazardous area electrical products
- Supplies general consumables for the offshore industry
Contact ATR Caspian
t: 00 994 12 44 77 020